Saturday, March 14, 2015

Learning to be full stack developer

This title is inspired by my activity in Stackoverflow.com. I've been joining the awesome forum about 2 months. During this time, I learn a lot of things; how to interact to different people in ethnics, cultures and nations. But what makes me stand by there is to learn.
Learning by discussion is more comfortable and enjoyable since mostly members in stackoverflow are glad to help each other by asking a question, to give response or to try to answer the question's coming.

Now, I have already got 935 reputation in stackoverflow and need more and more. Here, in this amazing community, I admit that I'm wow beginner. To begin to learn more information in related to programming, to begin to know what they (experts) suggests or advices to be better. All the things come to my mind and change the way of thinking to get objectives as good as I can.

So, what else can I say about stackoverflow?
Since I was not graduated from Formal Academy or University, I have to learn hard and compete others in action. Here, again and again, I must start from the beginning. To understand what they respond, ask, and answer.
In related to specific study, I focus on myself to learn a lot about:
  • CSS3
  • HTML5
  • PHP and PHP Data Object
  • MySQL, MySQLi Extension
  • jQuery
  • Javascript
  • Bootstrap Issue
  • and, many more.
Besides, I also join and sign in stack-exchange, English learners, pro-webmaster, super user and many more.
I must learn everything, step by step, find more information from the experts and try to learn to be a full stack developer.

What is full stack developer?
Honestly, I simply don't have an idea what full stack developer is actually. But some of my friends in stackoverflow say that they are "full stack developer".
Googling tonight, I finally find what that is,

Based on Laurencegellert says that, full stack developer is someone with familiarity in each layer, if not mastery in many and a genuine interest in all software technology.

That means that someone who:
  • familiar with each layer of stacks
  • mastery in many sides of those stacks
  • has genuine interest in all software tech.
Reading carefully of what that nice site says about, I feel that I'm so far to be full stack developer. However, Nothing will be impossible when we learn diligently, actively and keep motivating to master it.

Finally, let me recommend you. If you need to be more fair, more possible to get high and critic knowledge, just join stackoverflow. Good luck!
Next time, in the long run, I would like to discuss the issue of stackoverflow discussion in this simple blog for bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment